Merry Christmas from London!

Tuesday 23 December 2014

It's been a wonderfully Christmassy long weekend in London. Our days have been packed full of cosy cafe meetings with wedding suppliers and photographers, chilly Christmas shopping trips, packing into crowded pubs for lots of warming food and drink, some special birthday celebrations with Mummy Bags and finally making one of the most important purchases of my life to date - my beautiful wedding dress!!

As we head eastwards for Christmas with the family, I'll leave you with some festive pictures of our capital looking picture perfect in the lead up to the big day.
























From the bottom of my heart, wherever you are in the world, I wish you a very Merry Christmas one and all!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a fabulous time in London! Congrats on finding your wedding dress -- you are going to be such a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carolann! That's a lovely thing to say. I think my wedding dress is so pretty that anyone would look great in it...but I might be a little bit biased! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and happy new year :-) Polly xx

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS