I Love You More This Year

Tuesday 11 July 2017

I loved you a lot in 2012 when we first 're-met' and started to date. I loved you more in 2013 when I missed you so much that I moved out to Doha to be closer to you. Our love was amplified in 2014 when you knelt down in the sand and asked me to be your wife. Then in 2015, we got married and we vowed that we would continue to love each other forever.


But it wasn't until 2016 when our first baby was born that I began to love you as I do now.

It sounds like a cliché, but seeing you with Sophia made my world complete. You're the kind of daddy I wish every young girl could look up to. You're the supportive husband that I wish every struggling mum could lean upon.


Today, on our second wedding anniversary, I wanted to let you know that I will continue to love you more every year.

Life is better with you by my side.

9 comments:

  1. Cried. Such a lovely tribute to your husband, Polly! Happy anniversary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. So sweet.. Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! I remember when you two got engaged and married! What a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post straight from the heart, happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and romantic. Wish you a very happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In tears this is sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS