Weekly Ponderings 25

Thursday 2 July 2015

This week I was excited about...


Well durr! Chances are that by the time you read this, I will be flying over Europe on my way back to the UK and an INCREDIBLY exciting week ahead of me. Just seven days to go now! I think I might pop from all the excitement!





This week I was reminded...


How hard I find goodbyes as I waved off a very good friend of mine who is leaving the desert for good. If you would like to find out what's next for Dream Days, you can read all about it here. Whatever happens, I know that we'll keep in contact and that I've made a friend for life.



This week I appreciated...


Waking up to some more very exciting news.



Eating healthily and exercising lots.





Enjoying lots of couple time with Mr Sunshine-To-Be before I jumped on that plane to return home without him while he finishes up his series of programmes and gets ready to come and join me. Richy, I'm going to miss you!







Quote of the week...



Only a few posts left before the day itself... I'm looking forward to sharing even more with you in the coming days. The sun is definitely shining in the UK right now, and I can't wait to arrive to enjoy it with you all! Have a great weekend.

13 comments:

  1. I even feel excited for you - and you're coming home to some serious sunshine too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emma. I am loving the sunshine! Pleeeeaaase let it stick around for another week!

      Polly xx

      Delete
  2. So excited for you Polly! Hope you're having a safe and enjoyable flight and I'll see you later!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. It was so good to finally meet :-)

      Polly xx

      Delete
  3. SO excited for you and SO excited to see you tonight!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved seeing you and thank you so much again for our little dish. So cute! Love it. Good luck for all the house stuff & hopefully see you soon.

      Polly xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dessert at Spiga looks amazing. Have a wonderful time tonight and of course on your big day! Can't wait to see the pics. Mr Sunshine to Be is a lucky man

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious and really interesting! Thank you so much lovely Suze! I will tell him you said that ;-)

      Polly xx

      Delete
  6. You have such a exciting time ahead of you. So lucky that you will have a tan for your wedding, wishing you the most amazing day Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tan is even better now we're on honeymoon! Wish we'd done it the other way around ;-)

      Polly xx

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS