Weekly Ponderings: WEDDING SPECIAL!

Friday 10 July 2015

This week has been a complete whirlwind of friends, family, flowers, food and ferrying. It's disappeared in the blink of an eye, and when I awoke this morning to find it was Friday and therefore that WE ARE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW(!!!), I couldn't quite believe it! With very little time in between all of the last minute preparations, I have had no chance to sit down at a computer to read any comments, let alone to write a post - so sorry for the radio silence. However, here I am, having just had our rehearsal at the Church, with an hour to spare before I head out again to meet my family for the rehearsal dinner, and I thought I would pop up a quick Weekly Ponderings. It's not my usual format; instead it's a download of my very busy week in the lead up to our wedding day. Here's what we've been up to:



































It's been a full but incredibly fun week. I can't thank those that have had a part to play in the proceedings enough. You guys have made this whole thing possible, and I hope we have the chance to show you how grateful we are tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be my final post for a while as Mr and Mrs Sunshine (eek, sorry, had to be done!!) are off on honeymoon for a few weeks. I hope you'll stick around until I return to hear all about our adventures!

To those of you that are joining us at the wedding tomorrow, I can not wait to see you all. Don't forget to use #thebyleswedding for all of your posts and photos! See you very soon :-)

7 comments:

  1. So much love and luck to you for your fabulous wedding weekend!!!
    Love
    Angie
    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! Best day of our lives!

      Polly xx

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo, the day has finally come! Have an amazing time Polly, it's a moment that you will treasure forever

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was! Thank you lovely

      Polly xx

      Delete
  3. great post

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you had the best day, all the hard work and preparation will definitely pay off and you will have wonderful memories to look back on. Your ring bearers are so georgeous Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Lucy! The ring bearer and page boy were the stars of the show in the end!

      Polly xx

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS