Honeymoon Sneak Peek 2: Casa Angelina and Sorrento

Saturday 25 July 2015

It's been six days since my last honeymoon sneak peek, and I can't believe how much we've managed to squeeze in! We've travelled the length and breadth of this stunning coastline and stayed in some of the world's greatest hotels. Mr Sunshine and I count ourselves incredibly lucky!

To keep you up to date, here's another short honeymoon video and a little insight into our time at the beautiful Casa Angelina Lifestyle Hotel in Praiano, plus a day spent in Sorrento.


Casa Angelina was truly one of the most amazing places we have ever stayed, and I can't wait to write my blog post on this hotel! What's your favourite hotel on the Amalfi Coast?

15 comments:

  1. Just that view alone is breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am pining after it already...

      Polly xx

      Delete
  2. Utterly breathtaking, we didn't have this place on our itinerary but I am thinking that perhaps we should!

    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise I will send you this email of recommendations today - there are a few places that you absolutely can not miss! But it does sound like you're ticking off some of the best already :-)

      Polly xx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely incredible! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is simply stunning here! Thanks Carolann, hope you enjoy the blog posts :-)

      Polly xx

      Delete
  4. Wow I'm from Italy and I've never been! Ciao bella! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely HAVE to go Caramella, you would love it!

      Polly xx

      Delete
  5. So amazingly breathtaking Polly! Fab video, I want to jump into that sea! xx

    Zoe | Love and Limoncello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe how blue the sea was everywhere we went. Just gorgeous!

      Polly xx

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful view, the hotel is perfectly situated to offer panoramic views. Your dress matches the blueness of the sea beautiful Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, I was colour-coordinating and I didn't even realise! ;-) It was definitely in a beautiful location, the sunsets were amazing.

      Polly xx

      Delete
  7. Stunning! What a sunset :)
    Lots of love,
    Angie

    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were lucky enough to get an amazing one every evening :-)

      Polly xx

      Delete
  8. Those views are wicked! What a fabulous hotel; can't wait to read your full review
    xx

    Around the World in 80 Pairs of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS